In the previous exercise, you selected which opportunity sketches to move forward. Now, you'll move those opportunities into a single lo-fi wireframe.
(1) One Lo-Fi Wireframe Sketch that plugs your chosen Ideation Sketches, as well as any other elements you think are relevant, into a layout.
How to do the Exercise:
- Sketch out the lo-fi wireframe as seen in the instructor's example.
How to get Feedback on Your Work:
If you're in a Coached or Certification track, and have active feedback access:
- If you're in the Content Only track:
- To assess your work, please compare your Lo-Fi to the instructor's work in the next video.
- To upgrade to a Coached track, please click here.